[ANN] AJUI_Button 1.3

4D Tech mailing list
              * * * AJUI_Button - Button widget for 4D * * *

The new beautiful and powerful new release 4D V18 is now available and as promised we are ready !

We are proud to announce our new release of the 4D component AJUI_Button 1.3 and it's Lab & HDI : AJUI_ButtonLab

What's new since version 1.3?
———————————————

The component has been rewritten to be fully compliant with the new 4D V18 Release (4DZ component)

It includes a new kind of buttons : the FAB (Floating Action Button). FAB's buttons are buttons floating above the user interface of a form. They act as call to action buttons, intended to represent a single action that users perform most on that particular form screen. Animation display is available when the secondary buttons are shown or hidden. Just beautiful !

AJUI_ButtonLab has been rewritten to be fully compatible with the new 4D V18 version. It has been extended to handle the new functions of the FAB buttons. Eventually, we provide a new HDI for FAB buttons, which will provide you with a solid example for its implementation in your 4D applications.

Tip : when you override a default value of one property, this property is now in bold text which is consistent with the way 4D v18 handle the value in the 4D Form Property list (https://blog.4d.com/project-databases-new-possibilities-with-the-form-editor/)

All the manuals have been updated accordingly.

Bug fix :
 - Set default value for picker color.

We now use Github as a repository. You will find the link on our website:

https://ch-fr.4d.com/ajuibutton

Best regards,

Maurice Inzirillo
--