[ANN] QS_Toolbox 2.00

Patrick Emanuel
Besides traditional wishes of Good Year, I have the pleasure of announcing you the availability of our component QS_TOOLBOX who allows you to study structures of your databases to help you during resumption of a base or simply during migration towards a new version of 4D. Besides the correction of bugs and of many optimisation, you will find in term of novelties there: - a review of UI - the improvement of navigation in forms - the addition of the management of the comments of methods - the improvement of the research of methods by key words included in code - the addition of an editor of file 4DLink - the addition of many researches (commands liberating memory, advice based on the use of some commands, research of objects using a specific event. . . ) - And many other nuggets that the component are packed. An exhaustive list of functionality is available in the file ReadMe_First. txt We do not stop with this version since we already preparing the next one. Also, the component is completely Free from now. Note: On Mac, it is necessary to instal Graphviz to be able to benefit from all functionality of the component (available on our site). On PC, Graphviz is already present in the file Resources of the component. Patrick
Patrick EMANUEL
Administrator
www.association-qualisoft.eu
(Soft1002, Simply Asso & QS_Toolbox)