[Ann] Text utility component now available

[Ann] Text utility component now available

4D Tech mailing list

available here :
https://www.dropbox.com/l/scl/AAC4GlFRAqycSvWNzsUzpAJ9lAq7BM9W-fw

Distributed as shareware $15 ($35 for source & an interpreted database
of testing
routines), it is a compiled/built component created in v13. If you like
it you are free to reuse/distribute etc.

The READ ME provides an overview of the component.
The separate documentation provides, (I hope) enough documentation to
understand what the component methods do, and how to use
them.

Your thoughts for new functionality, and/or problems are welcome, see
the READ ME for feedback, and Pay Pal email address.

Chip

Re: [Ann] Text utility component now available

4D Tech mailing list
I'm sorry everyone - Apparently I supplied the wrong link.
I will release access for those who have already requested access to
the file.

and here is link that I *think* will give free access to the download.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/wj3w55p3gvzp5h5/Txtutl_Component_v1.0.0.zip?dl=0

On Mon, 5 Feb 2018 12:08:53 -0500, Chip Scheide via 4D_Tech wrote:

> available here :
> https://www.dropbox.com/l/scl/AAC4GlFRAqycSvWNzsUzpAJ9lAq7BM9W-fw
>
> Distributed as shareware $15 ($35 for source & an interpreted database
> of testing
> routines), it is a compiled/built component created in v13. If you like
> it you are free to reuse/distribute etc.
>
> The READ ME provides an overview of the component.
> The separate documentation provides, (I hope) enough documentation to
> understand what the component methods do, and how to use
> them.
>
> Your thoughts for new functionality, and/or problems are welcome, see
> the READ ME for feedback, and Pay Pal email address.
>
> Chip
> ---------------
> Gas is for washing parts
> Alcohol is for drinkin'
> Nitromethane is for racing

Wayback machine: 6.5 Client lost a form

4D Tech mailing list
Hello,

A customer gets a "Form not found" error when trying to access a Table form on one of their PCs.
All other PCs can view the form.
No user logged into this one PC can view the form.
It's a virtual Windows XP environment when accessing 4D.

Does anyone remember where the temp folder for the 4D Client 6.5 version is kept?
I'm thinking a resource file is damaged.

Thanks,

Keith - CDI

Re: Wayback machine: 6.5 Client lost a form

4D Tech mailing list
.res and .rex files
Imnot sure where on windows this is kept, but you should be able to
find it/them by searching