DebugLogReader

4D Tech mailing list
Hello iNug,

based on the excellent work of Justin Carr, I have completed a tool for developers that will greatly facilitate the optimization of your code.

I works by reading the 4D Debug Log files and presenting you with different views in order to analyze the information contained therein.

Contrary to the tool published by 4D a while ago, the DebugLogReader works with microseconds and can aggregate multiple method calls for a better understanding of where time is spent in your code execution.

You will find the tool (V16 compiled) along with some helpful goodies and a rudimentary description on my blog:

http://blog.heintz.net <http://blog.heintz.net/>

Feedback welcome :-)

Cheers
Alex
—————————————
Alexander Heintz
Heintz GmbH Kommunikation

Re: DebugLogReader

4D Tech mailing list
Hi Alex,

I just wanted to say thank you for providing this tool. I haven’t had a need to use it since you released it, but I have had need of such a thing many times in the past and expect it will be very useful in the future.

Thanks much!

--
Cannon.Smith
Synergy Farm Solutions Inc.