Desperately need 4D Server v6 client license floppies

Desperately need 4D Server v6 client license floppies

Justin Leavens
Argh! One of my clients had their preferences file corrupt on their
4Dv6 Server this week, and lost all their client licenses for 4D
Server.

I know they're a tough find, but I'd appreciate hearing from anyone
who has any active 4D Server v6 client license floppies available, if
it's for one user or a 10 pack.

This system is a little long in the tooth, but I'd hate for this to be
the way it goes out...
--
Justin Leavens, Just In Time Consulting
[hidden email]

4th Dimension Internet Users Group (4D iNUG)
FAQ:    http://www.4d.com/support/faqnug.html