Forum (Was: Re: V18 Closing Method windows and Form windows when switching modes...)

Forum (Was: Re: V18 Closing Method windows and Form windows when switching modes...)

4D Tech mailing list
Lloyd SIgler:

> I guess I’m turning into a Luddite. But I like the 'background' aspect of the way it works, it just transparently goes to its own folder in my email and I can call it up any time to search in it or ask a question, I don’t need to do anything or log in anywhere, it's all just there waiting if I need it.

Count me in.
I much prefer the one-stop-shop of mailinglists over logging in to a dozen forums.

Greetings from Germany,
Bernd Fröhlich
New Forum: https://discuss.4D.com

Re: Forum (Was: Re: V18 Closing Method windows and Form windows when switching modes...)

4D Tech mailing list

> On 19 /09 /2020, at 19:51, Bernd Fröhlich via 4D_Tech <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Count me in.
> I much prefer the one-stop-shop of mailinglists over logging in to a dozen forums.

I 100% second this!

And I prefere PDF-Manuals! 🧐

I got one more: I miss the big excitement about classes after I posted some corrections to that "TimeStamp-class-hype”…

4D!!!! Take a step back and breath slowly at least for a million times…

Cheers
New Forum: https://discuss.4D.com