Listbox column method doesn't trigger compiled but does interpreted

Listbox column method doesn't trigger compiled but does interpreted

mattsainson
I have a listbox of type current selection with several columns that directly reference the table's fields. I have two columns that are configured to run a method, passing the current record ID, to look some info from another table. I run this interpreted and it works fine. I have other places where I do this with no problem. However, in this case, compiled the method never triggers. I know this because I have an alert that runs unconditionally. So it's not the method logic. This is 4D v16 but I tried with R3 and same problem. Local and remote. Created a second listbox, I've had issues in the past with listboxes where I had to recreate them to get them to work, but same issue. I don't think it's events, design filter setting, etc. because none of this is different, just compiled vs. interpreted. Any ideas?