My 4D Experience Blog

4D Tech mailing list
Hi Everyone,

I would like to share with you my blog about my experience with this great development tool (for those who didn’t see it yet).

I write my ideas, and experiences I can have within my company AJAR SA as a consultant, first level support and 4D developer.

I wish to write more posts but it can be time consuming and time is always missing. I have a growing list of stuff I would like to write on it, mainly based on trying to explain how 4D work in deep. Let me know if you have any ideas on how to improve my blog.

As a small gift for the readers, I have put a small spoil of what coming next in the AJ Suite components. I’m sure it will be well appreciated in the 4D community.

Here is the link : https://www.my4dexperience.com <https://www.my4dexperience.com/>

Thanks for your attention.

Best Regards,

Gabriel Inzirillo

4D Developer
AJAR S.A.

https://ch-fr.4d.com/ <https://ch-fr.4d.com/>
https://www.my4dexperience.com
twitter: ajar_info
Tél : +41 (0)32 3422684

Re: My 4D Experience Blog

4D Tech mailing list
Gabriel,

Thanks for your blog - great effort, keep up the good work!

I really like the look of the Cobalt2 theme for 4D that you replicated from Wes Bos so I downloaded it and I'm going to give that a test drive in my local v17 4D Dev this afternoon!

I think for most devs writing tips about the new features in v17 would be of great benefit. Of course 4D Blog is writing quite a lot about this already but having an independent developer's own tips can be of much use to the 4D community too.

Regards,

Narinder Chandi,
ToolBox Systems Ltd.

Date: Thursday, 8 August 2019 at 14:32
Cc: GI - AJAR <[hidden email]>
Subject: My 4D Experience Blog

[...]

    —
    4D Developer
    AJAR S.A.
    —
    https://ch-fr.4d.com/ <https://ch-fr.4d.com/>
    https://www.my4dexperience.com
    twitter: ajar_info
    Tél : +41 (0)32 3422684

Re: My 4D Experience Blog

Hi Gabriel,

Very interesting! Thanks!

Regards,

Rudy Mortier
Two Way Communications bvba

> On 8 Aug 2019, at 15:32, GI - AJAR via 4D_Tech <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi Everyone,
>
> I would like to share with you my blog about my experience with this great development tool (for those who didn’t see it yet).
>
> I write my ideas, and experiences I can have within my company AJAR SA as a consultant, first level support and 4D developer.
>
> I wish to write more posts but it can be time consuming and time is always missing. I have a growing list of stuff I would like to write on it, mainly based on trying to explain how 4D work in deep. Let me know if you have any ideas on how to improve my blog.
>
> As a small gift for the readers, I have put a small spoil of what coming next in the AJ Suite components. I’m sure it will be well appreciated in the 4D community.
>
> Here is the link : https://www.my4dexperience.com <https://www.my4dexperience.com/>
>
> Thanks for your attention.
>
> Best Regards,
>
> Gabriel Inzirillo
> —
> 4D Developer
> AJAR S.A.
> —
> https://ch-fr.4d.com/ <https://ch-fr.4d.com/>
> https://www.my4dexperience.com
> twitter: ajar_info
> Tél : +41 (0)32 3422684

Re: My 4D Experience Blog

The dark background colour scheme is great, but poses difficulties for SQL code, which is subject to the “black on black” problem and rather tricky to read.. Is there a way of changing the colour of SQL code? I can’t see anything obvious in the preferences. V17R5.

Jeremy

> On 8 Aug 2019, at 14:32, GI - AJAR via 4D_Tech <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi Everyone,
>
> I would like to share with you my blog about my experience with this great development tool (for those who didn’t see it yet).
>
> I write my ideas, and experiences I can have within my company AJAR SA as a consultant, first level support and 4D developer.
>
> I wish to write more posts but it can be time consuming and time is always missing. I have a growing list of stuff I would like to write on it, mainly based on trying to explain how 4D work in deep. Let me know if you have any ideas on how to improve my blog.
>
> As a small gift for the readers, I have put a small spoil of what coming next in the AJ Suite components. I’m sure it will be well appreciated in the 4D community.
>
> Here is the link : https://www.my4dexperience.com <https://www.my4dexperience.com/>
>
> Thanks for your attention.
>
> Best Regards,
>
> Gabriel Inzirillo

Re: My 4D Experience Blog

4D Tech mailing list
you know there is a popup to switch languages?

https://imgur.com/dFnn6H3

> 2019/08/20 17:49、Jeremy Roussak via 4D_Tech <[hidden email]>のメール:
>
> The dark background colour scheme is great, but poses difficulties for SQL code, which is subject to the “black on black” problem and rather tricky to read.. Is there a way of changing the colour of SQL code? I can’t see anything obvious in the preferences. V17R5.

Re: My 4D Experience Blog

4D Tech mailing list
Thanks as ever, Miyako. I’d missed that!

Jeremy

> On 20 Aug 2019, at 09:58, Keisuke Miyako via 4D_Tech <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> you know there is a popup to switch languages?
>
> https://imgur.com/dFnn6H3
>
>> 2019/08/20 17:49、Jeremy Roussak via 4D_Tech <[hidden email]>のメール:
>>
>> The dark background colour scheme is great, but poses difficulties for SQL code, which is subject to the “black on black” problem and rather tricky to read.. Is there a way of changing the colour of SQL code? I can’t see anything obvious in the preferences. V17R5.

Re: My 4D Experience Blog

4D Tech mailing list
Hi Jeremy,

Thanks for your interest. It is true that I have forgotten to change the color of the SQL statements, I rarely use SQL so until today I didn’t face this problem. I will update the preferences file on the dropbox.