My apologies for double posting. The original email contained a typo in the link. Here is the corrected version.
Pluggers Software releases NTK Plugin 3.0
Networking ToolKit (NTK) is a plugin that offers a rich tool set for network communication. Version 3.0 includes many new exciting features. The most important new features are:
- 64-bit mode support on Mac & Windows
- Support for TLS Server Name Identification (SNI).
- A random password generator.
- Updated encryption commands with support for initialisation vectors and passwords in hex and base64 encoding.
- Improved Markdown functionality with support for GitHub flavoured markdown.
Please refer to the section "Version history" of the documentation for a complete overview of the changes.