RE: Text fields when connecting .NET and 4D Server via 4D ODBC Driver

RE: Text fields when connecting .NET and 4D Server via 4D ODBC Driver

Marco Sangali
Hi, Mr. Hugo,

Your information, and the problems I've found with 4D ODBC 6.5 with totally used alpha fields, seems to make impossible our idea to connect to 4D Server 6.5 using ODBC.

It's a restriction that doesn't make much sense to me as a 4D costumer, since, as mentioned, the ODBC connection would use one connection license the same way a 4D Client connection does, and we have licenses for both (6.5 and 2004) product lines involved. But of course we will follow the license terms.

Regards,
Marco