RE: Text fields when connecting .NET and 4D Server via 4D ODBCDriver

RE: Text fields when connecting .NET and 4D Server via 4D ODBCDriver

Marco Sangali
Hi, Mr Fletcher,

We have 2004 (and 2003) licenses. We still use 6.5 because of issues with ALPro and 4D 2003 when transactions are used. In tests I made with 2004 I didn't see any problem, but we still don't use this version because we still have many OS/9 client machines.

Regards,
Marco