RE: What would cause PROCESS 4D TAGS to "not work" - SOLVED

RE: What would cause PROCESS 4D TAGS to "not work" - SOLVED

4D Tech mailing list
Thanks to all who responded.

Tim Penner and Charles Miller -

It was the compatibility setting "Use 4DVAR Comments instead of Brackets"

This explains why a new database worked correctly. You can not even access
the option there. Since the structure has been through multiple versions of
4D this option was turned off. I thought that I had been through that check
and obviously I had not.

Edgar Hammond
[hidden email]

Quest Information Systems