RIP Sujit Shah

I just heard today that Sujit Shah has just died. Probably only known to
Australasian developers although he did post to the iNug.

He was a lovely man and one of nature’s true gentlemen.

———-

From Mrs Darshana Shah and Rhea Shah

It is with much regret that I wish to inform friends and family that our
beloved Sujit Shah passed away peacefully in his sleep on Wed 20th June.

Always remembered, for the undying courage in the face of challenges

Always in our hearts, for the warmth he brought to others

Always in our thoughts, for his positive attitude

An amazingly strong and independent, a great life; well lived

A loving father/husband who can never be forgotten

A special person, a special someone we cannot replace.

A chapter completed, a life well lived, a rest well earned

Finally at Rest, in eternal sleep...

REST IN PEACE - SUJIT SHAH

FUNERAL
Date:  26th June 2018
Time:   12.00 PM
Castlebrook Memorial Park
712-746 Windsor Rd
Rouse Hill, NSW -2155

Wayne

[image: --]
Wayne Stewart
[image: http://]about.me/waynestewart
<http://about.me/waynestewart>

Re: RIP Sujit Shah

4D Tech mailing list

> On 22 Jun 2018, at 21:13 AEST, Wayne Stewart via 4D_Tech <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> I just heard today that Sujit Shah has just died.

What a bloody loss.

> He was a lovely man and one of nature’s true gentlemen.

And he was a very close personal friend of mine who visit me only a couple of month ago.

So sad.

Jörg

Re: RIP Sujit Shah

RIP, it was his birthday just few weeks ago.

Milan

Sent from my iPad

> On Jun 22, 2018, at 13:13, Wayne Stewart via 4D_Tech <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> I just heard today that Sujit Shah has just died. Probably only known to
> Australasian developers although he did post to the iNug.
>
> He was a lovely man and one of nature’s true gentlemen.
>
> ———-
>
> From Mrs Darshana Shah and Rhea Shah
>
> It is with much regret that I wish to inform friends and family that our
> beloved Sujit Shah passed away peacefully in his sleep on Wed 20th June.
>
> Always remembered, for the undying courage in the face of challenges
>
> Always in our hearts, for the warmth he brought to others
>
> Always in our thoughts, for his positive attitude
>
> An amazingly strong and independent, a great life; well lived
>
> A loving father/husband who can never be forgotten
>
> A special person, a special someone we cannot replace.
>
> A chapter completed, a life well lived, a rest well earned
>
> Finally at Rest, in eternal sleep...
>
> REST IN PEACE - SUJIT SHAH
>
> FUNERAL
> Date:  26th June 2018
> Time:   12.00 PM
> Castlebrook Memorial Park
> 712-746 Windsor Rd
> Rouse Hill, NSW -2155
> --
>
> Regards,
>
> Wayne

Re: RIP Sujit Shah

4D Tech mailing list
RIP Sujit sad news!

On Fri, 22 Jun 2018 at 12:51, Milan Adamov via 4D_Tech <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> RIP, it was his birthday just few weeks ago.
>
> Milan
>
> Sent from my iPad
>
> > On Jun 22, 2018, at 13:13, Wayne Stewart via 4D_Tech <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > I just heard today that Sujit Shah has just died. Probably only known to
> > Australasian developers although he did post to the iNug.
> >
> > He was a lovely man and one of nature’s true gentlemen.
> >
> > ———-
> >
> > From Mrs Darshana Shah and Rhea Shah
> >
> > It is with much regret that I wish to inform friends and family that our
> > beloved Sujit Shah passed away peacefully in his sleep on Wed 20th June.
> >
> > Always remembered, for the undying courage in the face of challenges
> >
> > Always in our hearts, for the warmth he brought to others
> >
> > Always in our thoughts, for his positive attitude
> >
> > An amazingly strong and independent, a great life; well lived
> >
> > A loving father/husband who can never be forgotten
> >
> > A special person, a special someone we cannot replace.
> >
> > A chapter completed, a life well lived, a rest well earned
> >
> > Finally at Rest, in eternal sleep...
> >
> > REST IN PEACE - SUJIT SHAH
> >
> > FUNERAL
> > Date:  26th June 2018
> > Time:   12.00 PM
> > Castlebrook Memorial Park
> > 712-746 Windsor Rd
> > Rouse Hill, NSW -2155
> > --
> >
> > Regards,
> >
> > Wayne

Re: RIP Sujit Shah

I knew Sujit well, he was a customer (Lightning) and was a great help to the
product.

I will miss him!!

Rest in Peace my good man.

Sent from: http://4d.1045681.n5.nabble.com/4D-Tech-f1376241.html

RE: RIP Sujit Shah

4D Tech mailing list
RIP Sujit, you will be missed!

Adriano

Re: RIP Sujit Shah

Never met him, but always appreciated his contributions to this list and the 4D Community.  He will be missed.

DKC

> On Jun 22, 2018, at 7:50 AM, Jörg Knebel via 4D_Tech <[hidden email]> wrote:
>

>> On 22 Jun 2018, at 21:13 AEST, Wayne Stewart via 4D_Tech <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> I just heard today that Sujit Shah has just died.
>
> What a bloody loss.
>

>> He was a lovely man and one of nature’s true gentlemen.
>
> And he was a very close personal friend of mine who visit me only a couple of month ago.
>

> So sad.
>
> Jörg

----------------------------------
Doug Cottrill
PTM Software

Re: RIP Sujit Shah

Hi All,

So sorry to hear and so sad to lose another fellow 4D’er.

I’m not sure I ever met Sujit but he was always helpful in the forum. I’ve only heard good things about him.

God bless and rest in peace,
John…

> I just heard today that Sujit Shah has just died. Probably only known to
> Australasian developers although he did post to the iNug.

Re: RIP Sujit Shah

4D Tech mailing list
Also,

not sure I ever met him, but my thoughts and prayers are with his family

 Chuck Miller Voice: (617) 739-0306
 Informed Solutions, Inc. Fax: (617) 232-1064
 mailto:cjmiller<AT SIGN>informed-solutions.com
       Providers of 4D and Sybase connectivity
This message and any attached documents contain information which may be confidential, subject to privilege or exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  These materials are intended only for the use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient of this transmission, you are hereby notified that any distribution, disclosure, printing, copying, storage, modification or the taking of any action in reliance upon this transmission is strictly prohibited.  Delivery of this message to any person other than the intended recipient shall not compromise or waive such confidentiality, privilege or exemption from disclosure as to this communication.