Re: Favorite tricks and keystrokes: Please take one and leave on

Re: Favorite tricks and keystrokes: Please take one and leave on

4D Tech mailing list
Douglas von Roeder:

> I *do* like how it works - if something's selected, Ctrl-k will go to its
> definition

Yup, works. I like that and use it quite often.

> but if nothing's selected, Ctrl-k opens the Explorer.

Nope, not in V16.1 on macOS 10.12.5

My favorite trick:
moving a selection of code with alt+uparrow/downarrow

Greetings from Germany,
Bernd Fröhlich

Re: Favorite tricks and keystrokes: Please take one and leave on

4D Tech mailing list

> Le 29 mai 2017 à 08:10, Bernd Fröhlich via 4D_Tech <[hidden email]> a écrit :
>
> My favorite trick:
> moving a selection of code with alt+uparrow/downarrow

Yes, nice one. It seems it slows down in proportion of number of opened windows in design.