Re: How to save a Set or Selection to a text variable?

Re: How to save a Set or Selection to a text variable?

Conrad Hoy
Mehboob,

Thanks for your initial response. I have achieved a good result by
saving my array as a variable into a BLOB. This is much easier than
converting the char(13) (carriage return) method that I initially had
in mind. This array to blob method is very direct and simple, which
suits me fine. This has solved my problem. Thank you very much!

Conrad