TEXT TO ARRAY won't break solid text

4D Tech mailing list
Does anyone know how to measure the size of an unbroken text string, in a particular font, size, etc, such as --

"P201+P373+P401+P502"

In a 4D Write area with two tabs (v14 Windows), I would like to see --

P201     Item stored under refrigerated conditions
P201+P373+P401+P502
         Item stored in refrigerated, dried conditions, with like items. Use
         precautions when handling. Dispose of safely.
P203     Item stored in dessicator

But because TEXT TO ARRAY doesn't work on the codes, I get --

P201     Item stored under refrigerated conditions
P201+P373+P401+P502 Item stored in refrigerated, dried conditions, with like items.
         Use precautions when handling. Dispose of safely.
P203     Item stored in dessicator

Thanks,
Don