Thanks and Goodbye

4D Tech mailing list
After 7 years working with Cheryl Michels and her team at Dataworks Development building Freezerworks I've decided it is time to move on. Before I go I wanted to reach out to everyone on the iNug and those that I met at Summits and other conferences to say thank you for the help you've given me over the years.

If there is one thing that I really appreciate about 4D it is the community and the willingness to help and teach. I'm a better programmer for what I learned. Some of you have managed to do things with 4D I wouldn't have thought possible.

I'm not sure what I'm doing next. If you need help on a project, please let me know. I've been working remotely for the past 5 years.  I'm experienced with 4D (v11-v15.3), Python (Flask, Django, server-side), Angular, WordPress, web services, APIs (REST, SOAP), Swagger/OpenAPI, SQL, version control (git, mercurial) and more.

Since I won't be following this list closely any longer, please get in contact at http://joshuahunter.com  if I can be of any help (work or just questions).

All best and thank you again,
Joshua

Joshua Hunter
[hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]>
(425) 673-1974
www.dwdev.com<http://www.dwdev.com/>
Dataworks Development, Inc.
Providing secure and configurable data management solutions for research and clinical labs since 1987.

RE: Thanks and Goodbye

4D Tech mailing list
Joshua,

Sorry to hear the news, and I wish you all the best!

Steve

  Stephen J. Orth
  The Aquila Group, Inc.         Office:  (608) 834-9213
  P.O. Box 690                           Mobile:  (608) 347-6447
  Sun Prairie, WI 53590

  E-Mail:  [hidden email]

Re: Thanks and Goodbye

Joshua,

If you're still going to be doing 4D,  you should follow the 4D Tech NUG List of Happiness (that's what, I'm sure, everyone calls it now) since it's probably the best place to get 4D job postings.

Also, unless you're pretty well planted where you currently are, pick a place you'd love to live or an RV and work remotely.

Thanks for participating in the NUG. Good luck. Have fun in whatever you do.

See you in the funny papers.

   Tom Dillon                                           825 N. 500 W.
   DataCraft                                           Moab, UT 84532
   [hidden email]                           720/209-6502
            The life you chase,
            will eventually catch up to you.  --- Sunastar