Topic for communication

truten
What bothers you and haunts you lately? Let this topic be just for such communication? I think for many it will become relevant?

Re: Topic for communication

lipkeke
Girls, tell me how you think it's okay that I'm a big fan of porn and every day I sit on a site where you can watch this video for free. Of course, it's okay for men to watch porn, and absolutely nothing to worry about. And for girls, this is probably bad, and everyone who knows will look judgmental. Tell me, do you have such hobbies or not?

Re: Topic for communication

truten
Well, I think it's not a shame, especially since today everyone watches at least sometimes such content. So why do you even bother and worry about this?