Win32API 8.2.1 Release

4D Tech mailing list
Win32API version 8.2.1 is now available on GitHub.
Bug Fixes
* Fixed an issue that occurred when decrypting files.
* Fixed an issue so that sys_GetDocumentList now requires a minimum stack space of 330kb. If at least 330kb is not available, status code STATUS_STACK_OVERFLOW (0xC00000FD) is returned.
Changes
* Added an optional fifth parameter to TWAIN_GetSources. Default is 0 and includes WIA drivers. Set to 1 to exclude WIA drivers from the list.

You can download this and previous versions from GitHub:

<https://github.com/OrchardSoftware/4D-Win32API/releases>

Seth Leeper

Software Engineer

Orchard Software Corporation

Is There a Win32API.bundle For v17.3HF2?

4D Tech mailing list
If there's a Win32API.bundle for v17.3 HF2, can someone please let me
know where I can find it?

I downloaded the 8.3 version from here:
https://github.com/OrchardSoftware/4D-Win32API/releases/download/8.3/4D-Win32API-master.zip

But it has errors when I run it on Windows with 4D v17.3 HF2 and other
4D v17.x versions.

Using Mac Server OSX 10.15.2 with 4D Server 17.3 HF2 64-bit with Windows
10 Home 4D v17.3 HF2 (32-bit and 64-bit).  Both have the errors for the
Win32API plugin.

Thanks,
Ken

Re: Is There a Win32API.bundle For v17.3HF2?

4D Tech mailing list
I think it is a 32 bit and this will never run on 10.15

On Sun, Jan 12, 2020 at 2:30 AM Ken Eyring via 4D_Tech <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> If there's a Win32API.bundle for v17.3 HF2, can someone please let me
> know where I can find it?
>
> I downloaded the 8.3 version from here:
>
> https://github.com/OrchardSoftware/4D-Win32API/releases/download/8.3/4D-Win32API-master.zip
>
> But it has errors when I run it on Windows with 4D v17.3 HF2 and other
> 4D v17.x versions.
>
> Using Mac Server OSX 10.15.2 with 4D Server 17.3 HF2 64-bit with Windows
> 10 Home 4D v17.3 HF2 (32-bit and 64-bit).  Both have the errors for the
> Win32API plugin.
>
> Thanks,
> Ken

 Chuck Miller Voice: (617) 739-0306 Fax: (617) 232-1064
 Informed Solutions, Inc.
       Providers of 4D, Sybase & SQL Server connectivity
          https://www.informed-solutions.com
This message and any attached documents contain information which may be
confidential, subject to privilege or exempt from disclosure under
applicable law.  These materials are intended only for the use of the
intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient of this
transmission, you are hereby notified that any distribution, disclosure,
printing, copying, storage, modification or the taking of any action in
reliance upon this transmission is strictly prohibited.  Delivery of this
message to any person other than the intended recipient shall not
compromise or waive such confidentiality, privilege or exemption from
disclosure as to this communication.

Re: Is There a Win32API.bundle For v17.3HF2? (SOLVED)

4D Tech mailing list
My apologies to this list and especially to Orchard Software.

I moved some files around to cleanup my development environment to work
with 4D v17.3 HF2 and inadvertently moved the plugins folder out of the
same folder that contained the data files.

How does that saying go?  Stupid is as stupid does.  :-(

Again, sorry for posting this,
Ken

On 01/12/20 7:08 AM, Charles Miller wrote:

> I think it is a 32 bit and this will never run on 10.15
>
> Regards
>
> Chuck
>
> On Sun, Jan 12, 2020 at 2:30 AM Ken Eyring via 4D_Tech
>
>     If there's a Win32API.bundle for v17.3 HF2, can someone please let me
>     know where I can find it?
>
>     I downloaded the 8.3 version from here:
>     https://github.com/OrchardSoftware/4D-Win32API/releases/download/8.3/4D-Win32API-master.zip
>
>     But it has errors when I run it on Windows with 4D v17.3 HF2 and other
>     4D v17.x versions.
>
>     Using Mac Server OSX 10.15.2 with 4D Server 17.3 HF2 64-bit with
>     Windows
>     10 Home 4D v17.3 HF2 (32-bit and 64-bit).  Both have the errors for the
>     Win32API plugin.
>
>     Thanks,
>     Ken
>

>     **********************************************************************
>     4D Internet Users Group (4D iNUG)
>     Archive: http://lists.4d.com/archives.html
>     Unsub:  mailto:[hidden email]
>     <mailto:[hidden email]>
>     **********************************************************************

>   Chuck Miller Voice: (617) 739-0306 Fax: (617) 232-1064
>   Informed Solutions, Inc.
>   Brookline, MA 02446 USA Registered 4D Developer
>         Providers of 4D, Sybase & SQL Server connectivity
> https://www.informed-solutions.com
> This message and any attached documents contain information which may be
> confidential, subject to privilege or exempt from disclosure under
> applicable law.  These materials are intended only for the use of the
> intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient of this
> transmission, you are hereby notified that any distribution, disclosure,
> printing, copying, storage, modification or the taking of any action in
> reliance upon this transmission is strictly prohibited.  Delivery of
> this message to any person other than the intended recipient shall not
> compromise or waive such confidentiality, privilege or exemption from
> disclosure as to this communication.

Re: Is There a Win32API.bundle For v17.3HF2?

isn’t Win32API a Windows-only plugin?

though it is a stub anyway,

I forked and notarised it to suppress the Catalina warning.

https://github.com/miyako/4D-Win32API/releases

can’t speak for the reported errors on Windows, I don’t use the plugin.

2020/01/12 21:08、Charles Miller via 4D_Tech <[hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]>>のメール:
I think it is a 32 bit and this will never run on 10.15

Re: Is There a Win32API.bundle For v17.3HF2?

4D Tech mailing list
It was my mistake.  Win32API is for Windows only, but the problem is
that I did not have the plugins folder in the same folder as the data
files.  I sent out another post earlier today to let everyone know this
is not an issue for me anymore.

Sorry for stupid error.

Thank you though, for responding.

Best regards,