https not working

4D Tech mailing list
4D Server v15.4
Windows Server 2016
Active4D

We just installed a new cert.pem from QualitySSL.

I’ve evaluated the cert.pem with my openSSL tools and verified its good, and the modulus matches the key.pem.

4D Server is showing 443 open, active, but is not responding to any requests.

I’ve given the cert/key.pem to Pascal, and am waiting for a response from him.

I need ideas please!

Thanks!

David Ringsmuth

Re: https not working

4D Tech mailing list
is the file in pem format?
some agencies issue p12 or even der certificates.

c.f.
https://github.com/miyako/4d-plugin-convert-certificate

> 2017/05/27 3:07、David Ringsmuth via 4D_Tech <[hidden email]> のメール:
> We just installed a new cert.pem from QualitySSL.
> I’ve evaluated the cert.pem with my openSSL tools and verified its good, and the modulus matches the key.pem.
> 4D Server is showing 443 open, active, but is not responding to any requests.
> I’ve given the cert/key.pem to Pascal, and am waiting for a response from him.

Re: https not working

4D Tech mailing list
We know the correct certificate format for 4D server, so thats not the problem ;-)

David, please contact me directly so that we can get this sorted out.

Kind Regards
Pascal Geuns
QualitySSL

Meet me on LinkedIn
http://www.linkedin.com/in/pascalgeuns <http://www.linkedin.com/in/pascalgeuns>

QualitySSL Certificates for your 4D Server, visit
http://www.qualityssl.com/ <http://www.qualityssl.com/>