running in windows virtual environment question

running in windows virtual environment question

4D Tech mailing list
Hi All,

At one of my clients we will be running a mirror server and emergency server on windows VMs. It appears that the VMs have more than one IP address a public (172.18.17.xx and private 192.168.26.xx). Can someone advise if this will work and if so is there anything special I need to do. We will be using https  to get journals to the two machines?

Thanks and regards

 Chuck Miller Voice: (617) 739-0306
 Informed Solutions, Inc. Fax: (617) 232-1064
 mailto:cjmiller<AT SIGN>informed-solutions.com
       Providers of 4D and Sybase connectivity
This message and any attached documents contain information which may be confidential, subject to privilege or exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  These materials are intended only for the use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient of this transmission, you are hereby notified that any distribution, disclosure, printing, copying, storage, modification or the taking of any action in reliance upon this transmission is strictly prohibited.  Delivery of this message to any person other than the intended recipient shall not compromise or waive such confidentiality, privilege or exemption from disclosure as to this communication.