v17 replace Gray Scale Header

4D Pub mailing list
Well, I thought the process would be easy but there is a gray scale header they used at the top of the magic forms that just shows as an error.  Is there a simple way to substitute this in a whole database?

Thanks All,

Douglas S. Davis
Information Systems Coordinator

 Monical Pizza Corporation
 815/929-2074 - Office
815/644-4863 - Mobile

 This communication may contain proprietary and confidential information for the sole
use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, please note that any
other dissemination, distribution, use or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.
Anyone who receives this message in error should notify the sender immediately by telephone
or by return e-mail and delete it from their computer.

Re: v17 replace Gray Scale Header

4D Pub mailing list
Hi Doug. I don’t think so but this list is mostly inactive. You should be using discuss.4d.com

 Chuck Miller Voice: (617) 739-0306
 Informed Solutions, Inc. Fax: (617) 232-1064
 mailto:cjmiller<AT SIGN>informed-solutions.com
       Providers of 4D and Sybase connectivity
This message and any attached documents contain information which may be confidential, subject to privilege or exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  These materials are intended only for the use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient of this transmission, you are hereby notified that any distribution, disclosure, printing, copying, storage, modification or the taking of any action in reliance upon this transmission is strictly prohibited.  Delivery of this message to any person other than the intended recipient shall not compromise or waive such confidentiality, privilege or exemption from disclosure as to this communication.